Monday, March 14, 2022

Hanging by a Thread.

 I'm still deeply affected by my dad's passing, and to be honest, even after a month- it's still something that I'll cry about when I think about it. I haven't properly shared my grievance with my family, because I don't wanna be the one who's adding the salt to our wounds, so to say.

Entah la... Sekarang, I'm not emotionally good. Isma has also been sick a few times now, he's literally demanding me to be with me every waking second. It's almost 4 am, he's sleeping now but the moment I get up from the bed, he'll be screaming like crazy. I'm having loud thoughts tonight, so I need to get it out from my head la. Dah tulis dalam diari, masih tak puas. Meh tulis sini.

Sabarlah Nina ya. Setiap yang susah, ada senangnya. Setiap yang sedih, ada hikmahnya... Teruskan perjalanan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment