Monday, January 24, 2022

My Home.

 I know for a fact, once I get married -

I will eventually get attached to my husband.

As he is to me.

Sama-sama clingy pada masing-masing.

Hard to explain what bond we share once we're husband and wife. Especially after having a child together, it feels like our minds and hearts voluntarily sync and we can sense each other, in so many ways. Pelik kan... 

I cannot sleep tonight, dah 3 jam bergolek atas katil - Isma pun dah dibuai mimpi, ayahnya lena berdengkur hahaha. This is what I usually do, get up, take a picture. I have more than 10k pictures in my current phone that I'm using - never in my life I collect so much pictures and videos of other people, that is my husband and my son.

Do the younger 22-year-old me would be expecting this to be my life? Not at all, but by far this is the best life I'm living so far. Alhamdulillah ya Allah, I'm so thankful with everything that You've given to us as a parent, as a family. Alhamdulillah.

I pray that you protect our hearts from syaitan, protect us from calamities, protect us from harm and danger. May our home be filled with sakinah, mawaddah and rahmah all the way until our last breath. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment