Friday, December 3, 2021

Surviving Hardship.

 When I don't sleep much, I'm scared of myself. Simply because it seems like my brain can't stop thinking about so many things that it prefers to be awake than resting. So scary... And I know way too well how crazy I can be when I don't get enough rest.

And recently - I had the biggest fight ever with my husband. Sad? Far from that. I'm glad we had that fight, now we understood how much we love each other and how much we don't want to be apart anymore. A simple thing sparked that fight, we both just wanted the best for our son and sometimes, some days just didn't go according to plan. Tryna stay positive in a difficult situation is never an easy thing to do especially when there's so much at stake. We admitted we lost patience, only to realize we both rather lose the fight than lose each other. We ended up alright that night, I guess.

Like how life goes, we stumble and fall at times. But I feel damn thankful I have my husband as my husband. I can never imagine my life without him so I need to make sure he's always my no. 1 despite the jealous baby hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment