Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Husband As He Is.

 I have a husband way too perfect to be in my book - that we sometimes fight because of his perfection.

He always asks, what's the matter with me when I push him away for things he did good for me. Pelik kan? His only way of consoling me is hold my hand to end the fight because he doesn't know what to say anymore and I just hate physical touch especially when I'm not in a good mood.

I remember him telling me one time, other woman would be living the dream if he treats her the way he treats me. I'm not gonna say against it, because I know it's the truth. Am I sabotaging myself when I overthink about this too much? That the only reason he's treating me so well is because he has something else to hide. Pelik tak fikir macam ni? Zzz. Ya Allah, kenapa la otak aku ni macam ni...

And the weirdest thing of all, he doesn't even hide things from me. Not even his phone password, or whatever he does at work. He comes straight home after work, no matter how late. Recently, he drove to Penang in the evening and drove back to KL the same night just so he could go home. I wish I don't have these weird thoughts. Nak risau apa? Dia ada orang lain? That's HARDLY the case. I never touched his phone after we got married because I understood way too well that action never ends good, but never once there were weird things going on or I noticed some peculiar messages pun. So why am I having this weird feeling sometimes? What's the matter with me, Ya Allah.

Erase these bad thoughts from my mind please.

No comments:

Post a Comment